• 50 of our all-time best recipes, covering appetizers and main courses, to side dishes, breakfasts, and desserts.
• A timer built-in to each recipe so your iPhone can keep you on task.
• Recipes which come with videos to show you how it’s all done.
• Requisite shopping list feature
• Dozens of taste test reviews for supermarket ingredients
• Perfect for creating a to-do list.
• It also synchronize all tasks with other devices so that the list can be accessed from anywhere.
• Add new entries to the list with the help of touch-based interface, or use your voice to create tasks.
• You can change the priority of your entry, mark a task as completed, or even shake your device to remove all completed tasks from it.
• The Any.Do widget can be added to your home screen for quick and easy access
• It is automatically updated so you don’t have to manually tap in each time you spend.
• Notifications will also pop-up on screen alerting you to when money has come out of your account
• Monitor your spending across all your bank accounts (automatically sync all your bank transactions with the app into a single view in seconds)
• Bank feeds available for Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, ANZ, NAB, St George, Bankwest, Citibank etc.
• It categorises spending into groceries, travel, clothing etc
4. Google Drive
• Online storage tool that lets you keep your photos and documents in one place.
• Perfect for group projects: you can ‘invite’ anyone to edit and view your documents and you can all work within the same document at any time.
• You need to have a Gmail account
Sometimes, just a little bit of positive reinforcement is enough to fight procrastination. This program rewards you with the picture of a kitten whenever goals are attained. Who wouldn’t like a cute kitten pic as a reward for hard work 🙂 ?
What apps do you recommend? Have you used any of the ones mentioned above? Share your experience!
Leaving the Nest